Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Over the course of 12 hours

I seriously do too many things in a 12 hour span-
Monday- wake at 6 am, morning w/kitties, go to work (in the dark) as a school psych, home, dishes, run w/bud, get a drink w/pal, talk w/the rooster, go to bed at 11.
Ok that was actually 17 hrs, my favorite number :)

Tuesday - wake at 5:45 am, morning w/kitties, work as an ASL terp, go to therapy, stop home to pet the kitties, go to work as ASL video terp, home, cook yummy healthy dinner, do mindless crap on the computer all night....at 8:45 right now i'm still awake. 14 hrs so far....

Running gives me so much energy.
Not drinking morning coffee is even better.
Loving my life each day i wake up is ever better than better.

Things I love about my life....
I'm listening to Pandora Melissa Ferrick, and Amy Ray is now singing Romeo and Juliet
I get to see mountains almost everyday
I can call my friend and say let's snowshoe this weekend, and we will....and if she has to cancel, i still can do it alone :)
I sit in my home and it is quiet, warm, calm, comforting
I have a friend moving to Hawaii!!!!!!
I am geographically super close to Vancouver and kinda close to Alaska
My mom is my hero and my best friend
The people that surround me want to be around me, and that makes me smile really big
Little things make me giggle and talk really fast b/c i'm excited- like passing a school bus, seeing a sweet old couple holding hands, a toddler waving hello, my buddy Cole running to the computer and saying 'look aunt becky', hearing my nephew say 'i love you Babula, please come to my house'......just to name a few
The smell of candles burning in my cozy home
Meeting new people everyday
Crawling into bed surrounded by kitties and pillows and Blankie under my chin....


I got a bit mushy there, let's stop this before the computer gags.


No comments:

Post a Comment