Wednesday, January 20, 2010

excuse me....

When I walk in the door at work, and i have a bag in my hand, a tea mug, a lunch bag, and i've just grabbed my mail....why does that seem like an invite to spew questions at me without details? "did you know she got a hold of him about that meeting" could mean anything:
my lawyer got a hold of my ex about the divorce pre-trial hearing
my gynocologist got a hold of the trick who i 'met' with
my mom told my dad about my appt for implants

I need context, people, CONTEXT. And let's not forget, i just walked in the door, so i'd like to actually go to my office and sit down for a minute. Ohhhh, noooo nooo, it really means i'd love you to stop me now, talk at me from the hall while i'm going up the stairs, and then please please come in my office multiple times while i look like i'm in the middle of something. Please do.

1 comment: