Friday, June 4, 2010

June means July, Aug, new school year

I am so excited it's only 13 more day of this school year...yet suddenly i feel like the summer is going to fly by so quickly and next thing i know i'm back in school. And have i really realized that I LIVE in Seattle?? I moved here, i've been playing meet and greet and exploring new places, but i actually live here....i LIVE here!

I have officially booked a trip to visit home this summer and i couldn't be more excited. Living away from my roots and my peeps is really hard at times, my network is so far away yet w/the cyber world they are at my finger tips. I can't wait to hold new babies and see women's football and drink coffee at HP and sweat it out on the city streets, knowing i will return to the cool NW. I'll come back to mountain day trips and ocean explorations, my car and I are going to find our way around this corner of the world for the month of August. I may have some east coast visitors, i hope i hope i hope.

Life is good. It is moving fast, i still marvel at the last 14 months and how it has all changed. Ok world, i get it, i'm going headfirst into self-satisfaction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment